The Nike Air Force 1 07: Legendary style, refined
The legend lives on in the Nike Air Force 1 07 Men's Shoe, a modern take on the iconic AF1 that blends classic style and fresh details.
- Low-cut silhouette for a low-to-the-ground feel and versatile look
- Leather-and-textile upper for premium durability and fit
- Metal tag on the laces with “AF-1 '82” honoring the shoe's debut
- Nike Air cushioning for a comfortable ride
This version of the Nike Air Force 1 features crisp leather edges for a cleaner, more streamlined silhouette and finer detailing. Overlays on the upper add support and durability, and perforations enhance ventilation to help keep feet dry and comfortable. The traditional encapsulated Nike Air unit remains, providing lightweight cushioning and impact protection.
Transcending foot coverage since 1982, this once hoops shoe was named after Air Force Onethe aircraft that carries the U.S. President. It was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game for players like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood to the blacktop to the core of hip-hop culture. Today the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning and a massive midsole, but the Nike Air technology takes a backseat to the shoe's status as an icon.
- Non-marking rubber outsole for traction and durability
- Pivot points in the forefoot and heel for smooth transitions in all directions